What you need, when you need it
We want to take the stress out of finding the information you need to manage your health care. Our comprehensive website and member tools provide easy access to your coverage information, benefit details and answers to any questions you might have along the way.
Access your plan information anytime
DeanConnect is a complete online member profile—an on-demand digital experience allowing access to plan information and providing tools to help manage your health care coverage all in one place, at any time. With DeanConnect, members can:
- Review your coverage benefits
- Change your primary care provider
- Review your pharmacy information
- Request ID cards
- Review claims information and status
- Check the status of prior authorizations
- Find all your Explanations of Benefits (EOBs)
Talk to your doctor’s office online
MyChart is a free service for Dean Clinic patients, providing online access to information in your personal and family health records. Register by visiting deancare.com and clicking on the MyChart logo. Then, download the mobile app for access whenever, wherever. With MyChart, you can:
- Communicate with a physician and health care team through secure messaging
- Get real time lab and test results
- Request prescription refills
- View current medical records
- Schedule future medical appointments and review past visits
- Pay medical bills online
Health Answers Any Time
Dean on Call* is a free telephone service that's available to Wisconsin residents 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Experienced registered nurses at Dean on Call are available anytime to answer your questions and concerns. When responding to your call, they draw on years of clinical experience in many medical specialties. And, it’s not just urgent medical concerns. Ask just about anything health-related—from curing hiccups to avoiding the flu. Give us a call at (800) 57-NURSE (800-576-8773). We’re here to help.
* NOTE: Due to licensing regulations, Dean On Call's triage phone services are only available to residents of Wisconsin.