What you need, when you need it
We want to take the stress out of finding the information you need to manage your health care. Our comprehensive website and various member tools provide easy access to your coverage information, benefit details and answers to any questions you might have along the way.
Access your plan information anytime
Your online member profile is an on-demand digital experience allowing access to plan information and providing tools to help manage your health care coverage all in one place, at any time. With an online profile, members can:
- Review your coverage benefits
- Change your primary care provider
- Review your pharmacy information
- Request ID cards
- Review claims information and status
- Check the status of prior authorizations
- Find all your Explanations of Benefits (EOBs)
Talk to your doctor’s office online
MyPrevea is a free service for Prevea Health patients, providing online access to information in your personal and family health records. Register by visiting prevea360.com and clicking on Account Login at the top of the page. Then, download the mobile app for access whenever, wherever. With MyPrevea, you can:
- Communicate with a physician and health care team through secure messaging
- Get real time lab and test results
- Request prescription refills
- View current medical records
- Schedule future medical appointments and review past visits
- Pay medical bills online
Health Answers Any Time
If you’re not sure you need to see a doctor or you have a pressing health question, experienced registered nurses at Prevea Care After Hours* are always available to answer your questions. Give us a call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 888.277.3832.
* NOTE: Due to licensing regulations, Prevea Care After Hours triage phone services are only available to residents of Wisconsin.